Before anything else, I wanna greet and say HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all mom through out the world especially to my, to our mama who’s been so loving to us! Hope you’ll continue to be our light and you will always be our mama no matter what happen!
Just so you know guys, I am more in healthy stuff now and less unhealthy! (weeeeee Shira?) Hmm, yeah! I am trying much, trying to be healthy in a simple way! I started my afternoon jog, maybe not everyday tho atleast I’m taking some action to it! Many says and I found it true that “taking jog adds another year of your life” I’m afraid I can’t do it when semester starts this June! Classes are in afternoon so, for sure my body will stuck up again, be burnt out and tired! Been doing hola hoop at home too. Maybe I should invade push-up and others at home too! (shrugs)
In terms of food, well most of you knew that I am a McDo fan. Uuughhh, well sorry for myself cos I will truly minimize eating Ronald’s product! No, I’m not gonna quit eating just a lil control of those food. And if possible want to eat only vegetables, rice and others that so acceptable for healthy menu ;) Proud to say, before I really eat veggies tho lately been eating veggies A LOT :D
And at this moment! I’m having a cold :( the worst common sick I always have. It drives my eyes to teary mode also. Why I’m sharing this is, someone suggest me to do something. When he knew I have cold he told me to get ginger, honey and hot water then mash them up in one cup! I only sliced a 3 small pieces of ginger and put it in the cup where honey and hot water is already mixed. I didn’t PUKE (almost tho, hmm..not really). I didn’t puke tho the taste is so strange to me. I don’t eat ginger nor drink any liquid that has ginger! Just now! Honey! I love honey! Papa always recommend me, us to take honey when we are having cough! I don’t know if it is really effective tho just starting to drink it. How does it make me feel better? Does it really effective? Hehehe, Hope you can answer my curiosity! :P
Happy Mother’s Day
Headed to work!
Hmmm…. Reading blogs are always perfectly great. Reading one of Daph’s post challenge me somehow.. oh well.. she’s such a brilliant teenager… believe me on that :) So I decided to do it too… so daph.. here’s mine :)
1. What great thing would you attempt if you knew you couldn’t fail?
>>>>>> Loving people. Believing in myself.
2. What would you do if you were ten times bolder in your relationships, work, family, and spiritual life?
>>>>>> Never to be coward.
3. What would you be doing if you had all the money in the world?
>>>>>> Supporting charities most especially churches. Settling my family not just a house but also a home. Paying tuition for schools, I want to learn more fields. Building my own gallery. Buying first new out technology. Traveling all over the world. Be on the moon. Be sure to have hacienda!! LOL Yes, I am ambitious! :P
4. If you could teach something, what would you want to teach?
>>>>>> I want to teach painting or Arts related.
5. If you left this life tomorrow, what message would you leave behind for the next seven generations?
>>>>>> Don’t be afraid to discover things and explore life.
6. How short would your life have to be before you would start living differently today?
>>>>>> One week. To spend momentous bond with my love ones and friends! Living differently will change everything!
7. When was the last time you went someplace you had never been before?
>>>>>> SM. Its a shopping mall. The last time I went there was when I passed my entry for Tshirt design competition. Oh well, I am out of luck… more competitors are so much good enough :) (grin)
8. What is your biggest dream?
>>>>>> To be the happiest traveler of all times. :)
9. Can you describe your life with a six-word or less sentence? Here is mine: My life is filled with freedom.
>>>>>> A cup to be fill in.
10. When was the last time you tried something new?
>>>>>> The last time I tried something new was.. when I joined the Tshirt design competition. T’was my first EVER to join some competition and to think.. I don’t have any experience or background about that… I just really tried to blend in thing I am passionate about, Art.
11. What makes you come alive?
>>>>>> People around me!!
12. How much control do you have over your life?
>>>>>> I fully control my life as how I want it to be!!
13. How would your life be different if you knew you weren’t being judged or criticized?
>>>>>> Doing and saying things freely. Trying things no matter how good or bad it is.
14. Why do you love what you love?
>>>>>> I love what I love because I am passionate about it.
15. When you’re much older, what type of stories do you want to tell?
>>>>>> Life experience. Its the best novel ever to tell.
16. Beyond color, nationality, job titles accomplishments, sexual preferences, or labels given by others… who are you?
>>>>>> I am a die hard artees.
17. Are you settling?
>>>>>> Uhmmm .. I think not… humans are never been contended from where they are, from what they have. Keeping and Aiming higher that’s they are. And I am human not yet a vampire. :P
18. What does your joy look like today?
>>>>>> Joy? Joy look like ‘Lasagna’ :P
19. Finish this sentence: When I think of love, I think of . . .
>>>>>> When I think of love, I think of Poems, Colors and Nature!
20. What did you want to be when you grew up?
>>>>>> Actually, I want to be a Painter/ Abstract Artist who owns a Gallery.
21. What could you say was your defining moment?
>>>>>> Defining moment when I did know people who helps me realize there’s certain character within me I’ve been keeping and revealed. When I become the revealer of my own self. That’s always my defining moment I could always say.
22. When do you feel most alive?
>>>>>> When I think of more foods.
23. How do you define “soul”?
>>>>>> Soul is what keeps us alive. Soul=Passion
24. When did you become so fearful as an adult?
>>>>>> When I’m losing my control.
25. If you could go back and do something again, would you make the same choices?
>>>>>> Yes, because that choices made me today.
26. If you were God, with the absolute power of creation, how would the world look?
>>>>>> I won’t change anything, Gods creation are perfect enough.
27. What are some things worth fighting for?
>>>>>> Happiness in life.
28. What is the most important thing to teach a child?
>>>>>> Respect and Love. Teach to communicate well.
29. Where is heaven to you?
>>>>>> Heaven is where happiness and peace are.
30.What do you want your future self to say about your present self?
>>>>>> What ever decision you made, you made it perfectly.
Last night, Ice cream was came to my senses so I went to McDonals (visiting Ronald again :) ). McFlurry is always my choice :D What’s yours? LOL
But I just knew last night that McDonalds have a Holiday Blast and one of their blast is the new McFlurry.
McFlurry with milk chocolate (cadbury):P
eEhhh .. its too sweet … :P I never thought that t’was really TOO sweet .. LOL
I’m not depressed nor stress to crave that much sweetness :P
And throat mishap .. LOL
So the next time If I’ll visit Ronald, McFlurry with Oreo is much better than the new one :)
Cost of living now is really high and if you don’t strive to live then surely you can’t survive. But another interesting title post wp suggestion, if money didn’t matter what job will you pursue?
First: I just love to be a volunteer in any man kind program(s) , especially in United Nation’s programs.
Second: I love to be an assistant chef. (Foods are awesome, learning new recipes from my Chef would be great. Cooking for people is a lovely feeling).
Third: I just love to paint all day. (Even I’m that good at it, Even I’m not that expert of that field, Even drawing/painting doesn’t love me)
What’s yours? Am curious ???
I woke up this morning with wide open eyes … :D
Oh no .. gotta late at work .. *dang* i already woke around 4am .. and quickly fix myself …. :)
As I walk down to work … morning is just so good ♥♥♥
I only took my breakfast at work .. kinda light breakfast today….
But thanks to my mom who made another awesome dinner ….
Blah Blah Blah .. I love foods .. :D :D