Poems are thoughts came from our heart that driven by our emotions.
Day 04 — A blogger friend I’ve known for over five years told me she has been blogging anonymously all this time and most of what I know about her is her fantasy. My reaction to the news is…
A blogger friend I’ve known for over five years told me she has been blogging anonymously all this time and most of what I know about her is her fantasy. My reaction to the news is WOW!!!! You write all this? You are really a great writer. As in for five years, your post are all fancy?
As in WOW! Yes, that’s my reaction and that’s how I will react! LOL
Dude, writing is not easy as reading. If a certain blogger write about her fantasy… girl you should start publishing your stories. All of us are unique, brain waves are unique as fingerprints we have. We think differently, we react uncommonly to every things we encounter. Widening our imagination is very limitless, I tell you that. And besides, there’s nothing wrong with that. Even me, I imagine a lot. Tho can’t just write them down, I always got a problem on doing so… can’t really choose the exact words to detail my imagination. LOL And I write according to what I feel, experience! So, if many out there write about your fantasy, keep it going! Only in writing where we could only hear what’s in your mind and imagination shouting! Continue your creative writing!
Happy Blogging !!!
On my most favorite day to start my week, last Monday I received an award given by one of our lovely fellow blogger daphnee :) see her post here ….
Thankee MD for passing the ABC Award! I less expect this to come :)
Rules to this award:
1. There is no limit to how many fellow bloggers you pass this on to.
2. Share some things about you, but alphabetically, just a word or two starting with each letter of the alphabet.
1. Passing the award to:
2. Me in Alpha ……
Happy Blogging Everyone :D
February 24 I got a lovely surprise from Sherline. She gave me a Sunshine Award. Wow, isn’t it? I am really touch and honored Sherline, thinking of me about this appreciation…. that’s so sweet! :D
The Sunshine Award, like all other rewards, has some rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- Favorite color: at the middle of pink and red and kinda lil dark color
- Favorite animal: Dog
- Favorite number: 9
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Orange-Mango Juice
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Both.
- My passion: Art and Writing ~ tho am not really good at it but i’m trying my best to on it :D
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving!
- Favorite pattern: I don’t understand this.. LOL ….
- Favorite day of the week: Monday ~ I am always excited to start my new week no matter how it goes.
- Favorite flower: Tulips. Favorite since grade5 :)
You know, I didn’t expect this award to come yet here it is….I have a Sunshine award! :D Now, why it takes time for me to respond this award? Well, it’s kinda hard to choose. I like the bloggers here all. Today as I read over the blogs I followed, reading Ayesha‘s post stop my track for awhile and made me think about this award. If you’re reading this, ‘Hi Ayesha’ :)
I want to pass this award to those blogger who really I think gives sunshine to every readers…….
My Story To You – Andy is a friend of everybody, can turn your day to extraordinary! He’s hooked to photography and his imagination perfectly fit his creativity! Loving his sweet daughter ever so much, and he is a dad that we wish we had. (Ohwps.. I’m proud of my papa too) ;)
Have A Dream - Michael’s post can inspire and motivate anyone. His positive posts can make everyone dream on. His kind words can keep anyone to smile.
Aliza’s Window - Ayesha. She’s one of the bloggers who touches my heart. She write with her heart.
The Laughing Housewife – you won’t imagine how much it bring laugh to my day! LOL
Bluefiadiarries – Fia gives shines to my daily life, she’s one of my precious friend in person. Her post can make someone day into sunshine, well if he’s just reading her post.. he’ll know how he meant for her more than he thought he is.
My apology if I can’t give 10-12 bloggers as what the rules said but these blogs are remarkable.
Happy Blogging Everyone :)