Okay bloggers fasten your seat belt because the “tagged-game” is not yet finish 😛
Awhile ago Tom include me in his tagged-post, and you know what’s interesting he included me as the 12th person. LOL Alright it’s not in the rules but..hey Tom I really appreciate it 😀
Speaking of rules… people who’ve been tagged the rules are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
So… this is me(FEARLESS).. answering Tom’s questions! 😛
1. If you were forced to change the name of your blog what would you change it to?
> As in force? I can easily be talk to 😛 hhmmm… that would be “shirafacestheworld”. Well, I only change the name nenskei to shira but it makes sense, right? I love people calling me nenskei, it sounds cool to me tho somehow when everything changes I’d like to be called Shira now, as in my real name not ‘Shira Mae’ cos it’s long. 🙂
2. How would you spend today if you knew it was your last day to live?
> Living today without having regrets or second thought to do something extra ordinary.
3. What is you most guilty pleasure?
> Eating. You may asking why, cos I often eat alone outside home then as I go over in my food I wish to share it with my family(specifically papa,mama,lil bro, sissy)
4. What is your most favorite smell?
> Uhm..u mean perfume/cologne? Victoria Secret Honey Suckle Bell
5. You would you most want to interview on your blog?
> I don’t understand the Q. Is this ‘Who would you most want to interview on your blog?’ or is just my mind really expiring? 😛
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
> Tickling my friend fia. 😛 smothering her makes her annoy on me some times LOL
7. What is your favorite word in the English language?
8. What is your favorite word in another language?
9. What do your favorite pair of underwear look like?
> simple not seducing LOL
10. Do you think the world is going to end this year?
> No. Some canned foods expires in 2013! 😛
11. If a movie was made based on your life, what actor/actress would play you?
> Drama actress. I can win the famas award 😛
Ehem…. here’s my quiz..take home exam 😛
1. Do you believe in PEACE?
2. Have you doubt where you stand to someone’s life?
3. What do you think is the easiest job?
4. Have you ever truly accept people without complaining or judging why you make friends with them?
5. What is your best recipe?
6. Could you share it with us?
7. Would you do the right thing? Or choose to do things which your heart completely desires?
8. Would you argue even the price of winning is losing your good relationship? (friendship and etc)
9. What tree could you be?
10. How will survive from where you are now?
11. Letting go or to wait? Why?
Roll Aladdin’s carpet …..
Aloha bloggers! Have fun on tagging 😛
Happy blogging 😀
February 24 I got a lovely surprise from Sherline. She gave me a Sunshine Award. Wow, isn’t it? I am really touch and honored Sherline, thinking of me about this appreciation…. that’s so sweet! 😀
The Sunshine Award, like all other rewards, has some rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- Favorite color: at the middle of pink and red and kinda lil dark color
- Favorite animal: Dog
- Favorite number: 9
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Orange-Mango Juice
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Both.
- My passion: Art and Writing ~ tho am not really good at it but i’m trying my best to on it 😀
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving!
- Favorite pattern: I don’t understand this.. LOL ….
- Favorite day of the week: Monday ~ I am always excited to start my new week no matter how it goes.
- Favorite flower: Tulips. Favorite since grade5 🙂
You know, I didn’t expect this award to come yet here it is….I have a Sunshine award! 😀 Now, why it takes time for me to respond this award? Well, it’s kinda hard to choose. I like the bloggers here all. Today as I read over the blogs I followed, reading Ayesha‘s post stop my track for awhile and made me think about this award. If you’re reading this, ‘Hi Ayesha’ 🙂
I want to pass this award to those blogger who really I think gives sunshine to every readers…….
My Story To You – Andy is a friend of everybody, can turn your day to extraordinary! He’s hooked to photography and his imagination perfectly fit his creativity! Loving his sweet daughter ever so much, and he is a dad that we wish we had. (Ohwps.. I’m proud of my papa too) 😉
Have A Dream – Michael’s post can inspire and motivate anyone. His positive posts can make everyone dream on. His kind words can keep anyone to smile.
Aliza’s Window – Ayesha. She’s one of the bloggers who touches my heart. She write with her heart.
The Laughing Housewife – you won’t imagine how much it bring laugh to my day! LOL
Bluefiadiarries – Fia gives shines to my daily life, she’s one of my precious friend in person. Her post can make someone day into sunshine, well if he’s just reading her post.. he’ll know how he meant for her more than he thought he is.
My apology if I can’t give 10-12 bloggers as what the rules said but these blogs are remarkable.
Happy Blogging Everyone 🙂