Autumn Sunshine surprised me on my Thursday, last week, with bunches of lovely awards and I was so so speechless surprised doll who can’t say a word but WOW and Thank You! 😀
So, today I am so glad to pass these on! 😉 <loving it 😉 >
I will explain this award exactly as Autumn had read it to be when she read about it
As she wrote, awards are like gifts–they are meant to be a blessing. Therefore, the “rules” are not legally binding–which means, if you’re not happy to be nominated, please have some mercy and grace for me. (Caddo didn’t do compliance checks and neither will I!) “List six nominations. Link the Award Image back to the one who presented it to you.” But if you can’t manage it, please do not fuss and fret.
—> owhps … nominees could be found at the bottom of this post 😉
The “Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award” has to do with a woman of the same name, known for being very elegant and having high expectations, and who is committed to maintaining integrity, good manners and behavior, as well as a rich sense of humor.
Autumn I’m honored with this!
Now, I must answer 10 Questions “honestly” about myself, as part of my acceptance (rules) of this award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Curious Itty Bitty Dreamer Living In Reality
2. What keeps you up at night?
Thinking things too much
3. Whom would you like to be?
I like to be exactly be myself, all the time!
4. What are you wearing now?
White printed shirt, above knee checkered skirt(not mini), red slipper.
5. What scares you?
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
Meeting awesome friendly and supporter bloggers is the best part of blogging and having bloggers block and more spam comments are the worst thing on it.
7. What was the last website you looked at?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
No, I’m not going to change even one thing about myself. I will be no longer me then!
9. Slankets, yes or no?
No! Blanket will always do for me!
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
Autumn Sunshine! Refers to her name and you’ll see one of the tremendous poetic person on earth!
Seven things about myself:
* A Bachelor of Public Administration student
* I started writing poems when I’ve come to feel love!
* I still have four books pending to read.
* I love stuffs that came from recycled, like this…
* See that notebook? I’m starting collecting that and will be my future draft journal.
* I’m obsesses on colors, painting, on Art!
* I’m in love much with the Moon. Love watching it all night!
Firstly: Thank the person who gave you the Award.
(looks up…) Hey Autumn! 😉
Secondly: Take your best shot at the 3 tasks listed below.
Thirdly: Nominate 5 people who recently followed your blog.
First Task: Three weird things I do:
* Buying Mcflurry, take it out and go in Mall, sits on bench and eat it with strangers surround me.
* Doing my guilty pleasure.
* Watching in theater all alone!
Second Task: You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” scenario and ask “what? No coffee?”
No coffee for today!
Third Task: You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cellphone service, no Walmart, and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your under pants and why?
I’ll start walking with that candy bar and as what Deb and Autumn said: it would be the furthest thing on my mind.
Now for the rules:
1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2) Inform bloggers of their nomination
3) Share 7 random things about yourself
4) Thank the blogger who nominated you
And I also want to thank Mr. Any Chih of My Story To You for nominating me in this Award. I am honored to be in your list.
5) Place versatile blogger award on your blog post
Another seven things about my dear self:
* I love spending my afternoon waiting for the sunset!
* I don’t know how to bike.
* Champorado is still my favorite.
* I’m Ms. Mcdo! I’m addicted to Ronald!
* Sotanghon Lite Supreme(cup noddles), I’m so much okay with that.
* Victoria Secret – HoneySuckle Belle is my favorite scent and what I’m using!
* My first and third weird things I do, just recently doing those one. It feels good to be alone some time.
The Commenter Award
Wow, its so awesome to be in the top commenter of your blog Autumn! Really!
Now, this award goes a bit differently. We are to nominate the first six people that comment the most on our blog and then choose another one, the seventh, as to our liking (it could be someone that commented the last, a new blogger, or someone whom we really enjoy their comments). We also have to say why we have chosen him/her.
To find your top 6, go to your Dashboard, then to Site Stats (on the bottom, right corner). If you do not see this, click on the Screen Options in the top, right corner, and be sure that “Comments” is checked. If you are good about responding to every comment, then you will be the first one in the list. It is the next six commenters on the list that you will nominate and pass this award to. The seventh, as I said, could be anyone.
My top six commeneter are:
Nenskei (myself.. lol)
and I chose Janice
And all these award, I’m humbly passing these, including who I nominate in Creative Chaos Award, to:
my dear 30DBH participants…
Tom Baker, Nicole, Last Civilized Woman, Bannatreasures, Sajeev, Happyhippierose, *Everything Love & Lust,Aurathena, Melanie, Marliz3e, TheFerkel, Prysmatique, AnonymousBurn, Caroline, Koi, Sylvia Garza, Mariana, MyNakedBokkie, Bluefiadiarries, VeehCirra, Princesa Musang, DLonelyStar, *TemptingSweets99, LJ, Terriblethinker, Sleep and Salami, Primadonna Zel, *Sofia, and Cherlyn Cochrane. Sites with an * contain NSFW material. If erotic or sexual material is offensive to you, please do not visit these three blogs. (I’m borrowing Tom’s line)
Steve, Daph, Janice, April, Terri,