You have negative sides but still they love you.
That’s how good friends are: genuine and pure
Indeed!! No one can fixed you nor you can’t fixed no one! All we have to do is help them to make some balance!
A fellow blogger of ours posted something delighted to read upon!! Post title catches my eyes somehow which is my title too 🙂
I am one of living organism in this earth. Taking breath every second, eats when she’s hungry, a normal organism indeed who moves constantly to strive and live. Are you too?
> How should i describe mine? uhmm … (think, think, think smart me!! 😛 )
>> Mine goes this way…..
>>> (crying baby.. crying baby) Oh yes.. phone alarms .. (ting.. ting..) time to up up up and *yawns* can I stay in my bed for 5mins?!! Ugh .. hurry hurry .. stood up, get her towel, going downstairs… showerrrrrr .. my morning shower is always at 4am since I got my job on. 😛 how’s that!! Great day to start in!! right? 😀 Home and work is only walking distance so I take every 15min to walk and enjoy the morning breeze….. (hmmmm) (cold) (looks up…) Oh my sweetest morning sky with my soulmate.. The Moon!!! I wanna be with you forever! Be mine!! (grin) Yes, I am a dreamer!! Oh, I won’t forget my mama and papa.. seeing them every morning makes me more alive.. my mom always wakes up before I woke up.. so if my alarm didn’t ring.. means she is my alarm clock 🙂 Yayks .. love you mama … and for my papa, he always take a run every morning and since late 2011, he started to walk behind me… (can you see the picture?) Yah, he is my body guard, assuring her lil girl goes to her workplace safely 🙂 (sweet isn’t it) … And here it go.. work work work.. do you know that, the aura in our office totally joyful?!! Yes it is. I can laugh for 8hrs straight.. O.O oh well.. Morning shift are so funny, I’d say.. craziest for me. 😛 My work start at 5am so COFFEE would be great .. oh coffee coffee..go away.. I am addicted 😛 . Thirdly, school. Ahuh… I am a working stud… its not hard its fun Indeed, especially if you have so much precious friends, heck yes, my school buddies .. we call our group, ‘The Budidies’.. sounds cool? yes right?!! ahaha ..
>>>> These people simply made my day. Family, co-workers, friends… oh please.. I won’t forget my twitter friends too. Hello 😀
Yup.. that’s my great day! How about you?!!
She’s a kid who believes Santa Clause.
She’s a girl who believes Prince Charming to look after her.
She’s a lady who believes a man to take care of her.
But when she believes in love she become a woman.
She endure the sorrow and pain of it and despite of all sadness she’s taken in, she’s still the woman who has faith and hope of love.
The woman who destined to be my sister.
I love you sis!!!
And on the Page 7 of 366,
I’m wishing you a Happy Happy 25th Birthday. Be happy ate 😀
Hmmm…. Reading blogs are always perfectly great. Reading one of Daph’s post challenge me somehow.. oh well.. she’s such a brilliant teenager… believe me on that 🙂 So I decided to do it too… so daph.. here’s mine 🙂
1. What great thing would you attempt if you knew you couldn’t fail?
>>>>>> Loving people. Believing in myself.
2. What would you do if you were ten times bolder in your relationships, work, family, and spiritual life?
>>>>>> Never to be coward.
3. What would you be doing if you had all the money in the world?
>>>>>> Supporting charities most especially churches. Settling my family not just a house but also a home. Paying tuition for schools, I want to learn more fields. Building my own gallery. Buying first new out technology. Traveling all over the world. Be on the moon. Be sure to have hacienda!! LOL Yes, I am ambitious! 😛
4. If you could teach something, what would you want to teach?
>>>>>> I want to teach painting or Arts related.
5. If you left this life tomorrow, what message would you leave behind for the next seven generations?
>>>>>> Don’t be afraid to discover things and explore life.
6. How short would your life have to be before you would start living differently today?
>>>>>> One week. To spend momentous bond with my love ones and friends! Living differently will change everything!
7. When was the last time you went someplace you had never been before?
>>>>>> SM. Its a shopping mall. The last time I went there was when I passed my entry for Tshirt design competition. Oh well, I am out of luck… more competitors are so much good enough 🙂 (grin)
8. What is your biggest dream?
>>>>>> To be the happiest traveler of all times. 🙂
9. Can you describe your life with a six-word or less sentence? Here is mine: My life is filled with freedom.
>>>>>> A cup to be fill in.
10. When was the last time you tried something new?
>>>>>> The last time I tried something new was.. when I joined the Tshirt design competition. T’was my first EVER to join some competition and to think.. I don’t have any experience or background about that… I just really tried to blend in thing I am passionate about, Art.
11. What makes you come alive?
>>>>>> People around me!!
12. How much control do you have over your life?
>>>>>> I fully control my life as how I want it to be!!
13. How would your life be different if you knew you weren’t being judged or criticized?
>>>>>> Doing and saying things freely. Trying things no matter how good or bad it is.
14. Why do you love what you love?
>>>>>> I love what I love because I am passionate about it.
15. When you’re much older, what type of stories do you want to tell?
>>>>>> Life experience. Its the best novel ever to tell.
16. Beyond color, nationality, job titles accomplishments, sexual preferences, or labels given by others… who are you?
>>>>>> I am a die hard artees.
17. Are you settling?
>>>>>> Uhmmm .. I think not… humans are never been contended from where they are, from what they have. Keeping and Aiming higher that’s they are. And I am human not yet a vampire. 😛
18. What does your joy look like today?
>>>>>> Joy? Joy look like ‘Lasagna’ 😛
19. Finish this sentence: When I think of love, I think of . . .
>>>>>> When I think of love, I think of Poems, Colors and Nature!
20. What did you want to be when you grew up?
>>>>>> Actually, I want to be a Painter/ Abstract Artist who owns a Gallery.
21. What could you say was your defining moment?
>>>>>> Defining moment when I did know people who helps me realize there’s certain character within me I’ve been keeping and revealed. When I become the revealer of my own self. That’s always my defining moment I could always say.
22. When do you feel most alive?
>>>>>> When I think of more foods.
23. How do you define “soul”?
>>>>>> Soul is what keeps us alive. Soul=Passion
24. When did you become so fearful as an adult?
>>>>>> When I’m losing my control.
25. If you could go back and do something again, would you make the same choices?
>>>>>> Yes, because that choices made me today.
26. If you were God, with the absolute power of creation, how would the world look?
>>>>>> I won’t change anything, Gods creation are perfect enough.
27. What are some things worth fighting for?
>>>>>> Happiness in life.
28. What is the most important thing to teach a child?
>>>>>> Respect and Love. Teach to communicate well.
29. Where is heaven to you?
>>>>>> Heaven is where happiness and peace are.
30.What do you want your future self to say about your present self?
>>>>>> What ever decision you made, you made it perfectly.
Working hard is way of success!! No would argue with that? I guess no one would because its really true!!! Tho, working hard must also blend in ingredients of fruitful achievements in life. Which is honesty and sincerity as an individual. One of twitter friend tweet this ‘ The Seed ‘ … A very inspiring story of success!!
Happy reading …. and be inspired!!!
Whoops!!!!! What am I up to here?? O.O 😛
Alright, I just want to share one of my most favorite food ever ..
The very yummy ‘Lasagna’
Oh well, this was taken by my phone…
not that clear?
here’s some.. the perfect picture of it. 😉
This is exactly what Lasagna looks like in Greenwich!! LOL 😛
And because I am from Philippines, of course I am loving Filipino Style.. Love your own, right? 🙂
I am giving you a recipe of it that I got exactly here 🙂
1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 cloves garlic, chopped
28 ounces crushed tomatoes
16 ounces tomato sauce
6 ounces tomato paste
1/2 cup Water
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp white sugar
3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
3 tbsp fresh Basil leaves, chopped
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp ground pepper
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 1/2 lb ricotta cheese
1 piece raw egg
1 lb mozzarella cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 box lasagna
1. Soak the Lasagna in water for 15 to 20 minutes
2. Cook the meat sauce:
- 2.1 Heat the cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil
- 2.2 Sauté the garlic and onions
- 2.3 Put-in the ground beef and cook until color turns brown (about 7 to 8 minutes)
- 2.4 Add the crushed tomato, tomato sauce, and tomato paste then stir.
- 2.5 Put-in the fresh parsley, fresh basil leaves, sugar, salt, and Italian seasoning. Stir and simmer for 60 minutes.
- 2.6 Add the ground black pepper and set aside.
3. Make the white sauce.
- 3.1 In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, parsley, and egg
- 3.2 Mix the combined ingredients then set aside.
4. Arrange the Lasagna layers
- 4.1 In a baking tray, pour-in 2 cups of meat sauce and evenly distribute it on the tray’s flat surface
- 4.2 Lay the Lasagna Noodles over the layer of meat sauce (about 6 to 7 pieces per layer)
- 4.3 Put half of the white sauce on top of the Lasagna Noodle layer then spread evenly
- 4.4 Put a layer of mozzarella cheese over the white sauce (use half of the total mozzarella cheese)
- 4.5 Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese over the mozzarella cheese layer
- 4.6 Spread 2 cups of meat sauce over the parmesan cheese
- 4.7 Lay the another layer of Lasagna Noodles over the meat sauce
- 4.8 Put and spread the remaining white sauce (ricotta mixture) over the Lasagna Noodles
- 4.9 Put the mozzarella cheese over the white sauce and spread again (save some for the final topping)
- 4.10 Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese over the mozzarella cheese layer
- 4.11 Pour-in all the remaining meat sauce and spread evenly
- 4.12 Put-in the remaining mozzarella cheese on top of the meat sauce
5. Cover the baking tray with Aluminum foil and bake in 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes
6. Remove the Aluminum foil on top of the tray and bake for 20 minutes in 350 degrees Fahrenheit
7. Serve Hot. Share and Enjoy
> Actually, I never done this.. tho.. I am planning.. someday, somehow.. after few years from now!! Hahahaha
Words aren’t enough when you are in this perfect scenario.
You can’t exactly utter what you feel.
Moolight simply capture your heart and gives you nothing but raw emotion!!
That’s how moonlight do when it reflects not only to the seawater but also right straight to my heart!!!
What does moonlight do when it comes to you?
After weeks of holiday break for school and day off for work, tomorrow I’ll wake up on my reality track!
Work on morning, school on afternoon and heck I am not complaining about that. The reality is, I love my daily routine. It makes me feel that somehow I am worth living in this world.
My aim this 2012 is to be a better person, to be good in every field that I am planning to be good at, and never stop on dreaming, hoping and discovering new things and thoughts in LIFE.
That’s what reality is ‘KEEP MOVING’. Reality is what it takes. Right?!!
Happy 2012 everyone!! 😀
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,400 times in 2011. If it were a cable car, it would take about 40 trips to carry that many people.
Wow wordpress you always surprise me!! O.O
Thank you so much visitors and commenters. I love you all!! 😀
Today its our 365th day! Last day for 2011, first day for 2012 awaits for us. 🙂 I’d say 2011 is a wonderful year, I learn, discover and try new things that I did’t imagine that I can do, Yes I spread my wings and I got enough confidence indeed. Disappointments are always there but mind us that its always accompanied with fruitful journey in life, not for a lifetime but worth living for.
To my family who stands together even earthquake got in. This year, family relationship is been tested, (my family and relatives). The most hard dying relationship you could ever lost is family bond. I won’t talk much about it, it hurts a lot. Last 2010 Christmas and New Years Eve celebration was the best ever moments with my relatives, but it won’t be the same this 2011. But despite of those grudges, my family must stay happy!! Life must go on. 🙂
God is always good and wise. He let others walked away from our lives but He gives more than those who go. He always has a good reason in every single detail to our life. I am so blessed because I gain more love through friendship. Thanks for giving such wonderful people to my life Lord. 🙂
I’m trying to make some good history when 2011 ends 😛 😛 (I’m thinking what would it be too..) 😛
Happy New Year!!
Have A Wonderful Day!!