Finally, today is July 1 !!! Let’s rock all for …
Are new to this Meme? Maybe what’s right next to your mind is …What’s this Meme about? I can’t answer you (HAHA), but you can read posts that explains everything. Click – SpoOoOon!
So … let me start folks ^^ be with me for awhile and feel free to leave comments! (smile)
1. When you were a child what was the hardest or scariest thing in the world (i.e. movie, book, chore, etc.) to you that as an adult is neither hard nor scary?
FLYING COCKROACH – Please stay away from me!
2. If you were offered the chance to be a cooking star on a Food Network show, which of these three would you choose for a mentor: Bobby Flay, Giada de Laurentis or Alton Brown?
To be honest, I don’t know these folks so I decided to choose by name and that’s Bobby Flay. I guess Tom won’t put them if they’re not good. Ayt? But I heard, Tom had a dinner party among other bloggers, thinking I think he’s a chef too. I’d love to try your specialty Tom! Soon!
3. What is your favorite theme offered by your blogging platform that you are not using and what theme do you absolutely hate? Provide links to both along with your explanation.
Basic Maths is my most favorite theme of all. Grid Focus and Morning After are somewhat look alike and you might wondering why I didn’t use either of the free theme offered by WP. Basic Maths is simpler that any of other themes, organized and so smooth to look at (that’s only what I think!). And other one is Petite Melodies. Check it out and you will love its heading that full of cute cartoons.
While those are what I admire on wordpress themes, I hate WordPress Classic. I love classic,but this one? Its boring for me and too simple.
4. Who is someone from your past that you are sorry you lost track of?
I would choose one of my closest friend, Jn(we call each other ‘sis’). I lost track of her since 2012. I didn’t hear from her since December which supposedly we will meet but didn’t even happened. I miss you sis.
5. What would you take to a deserted island?
Deserted island is exciting for me. Feels like I’m having a camping, alone is more exciting. And if it happens to me and have a chance to choose what to take to a deserted Island, I will choose BLANKET! Why? For me, Blanket can be useful and be anything as how you wanted to use it.
6. If you could get into the mind of anyone (living or dead) and read all their thoughts, whose mind would you choose to raid?
I’ll be happily to raid Google’s webmaster(s) mind. Google today is so complicated so I wanna know what’s in their mind and get ready for another update they will have.
7. What are the entire contents of the top drawer of the table directly next to your side of the bed?
Sorry! I don’t have a drawer next to my bed.
8. What is the one thing you have in your dorm, apartment, or house that you never want your parents to find.
Definitely, my Diary! Heck, I won’t let them read my diary, not until I am Heavenly Father’s arm already.
9. Your daughter is having a sleepover for her 12th birthday. Around 8:00 pm a thunderstorm knocks out power. How do you entertain twelve pre-teen girls when all the cell-phone batteries have died?
Sure thing, I will be a mother of this girl and how will I entertain her friends?
I will wear my best horror costume and make up that could scare them and that will make them decide to just go to sleep. (EVIL laugh)
Jeez, seriously? IDK! Hmmm… maybe I will invite in hot tub and have a little long chit chat. (Yes, I am boring mom to be. HAHA)
10. What aspect/trait about your personality are you most sensitive about (as in, you wouldn’t stand anyone criticizing about this one aspect)?
That I am a Jealous! Jealousy! PLEASE! But hey, I do admit I’ve been jealous too, such as if I see people who’s eating yummy foods(droll), been in adventure/beautiful trip. Sometimes jealous about friends/relationships.
What I’m saying is, I am sensitive when people do say it in a very wrong time/thought. Whenever I say, I AM NOT JEALOUS. I am really not! So, when you’ll ask me and I’ll answer “I’m not”. Don’t ever dare to say it to other people that I got jealous. If ever you’ve been close to me, you know when I am lying!
11. Mr. Tom Baker has had two previous virtual nude dinner parties. He is now inviting you, his blogger friends to his home for a real nude dinner party. This is not a virtual dinner party; it is the real thing with all expenses paid and the usual five-course dinner prepared by him. Will you or will you not be present at the said nude party?
I can say, opportunities comes once in a blue moon for me. So if Mr.Tom will invite me to his nude party with all the expense shoulder by him, I will be happy to come over to his place and eat what he prepared for us, guests. Besides, being nude will show my beautiful butt that many get jealous to have one. (HAH)
12. What one piece of movie memorabilia from which movie would you love to own? My answer –
I don’t know this question! HAHA So I need to search it and thanks for wikipedia, found list of film memorabilia
I choose Superman! I love Superman! Superman! I’m looking for my Superman too.
13. If literary characters were real and you could interview any one of them, who would it be and what’s the first question you would ask?
I would chose, Katerina Petrova of Vampire Diaries or most known as Katherine Pierce. Even she’s a a little antagonist of present story of the series I love her character, much!
I will ask her: “I know you love Stefan and you care about Damon, but if ever you would die for any of them, would you? After all, we know that you just always look after to yourself!”
14. If you had to choose a theme song for yourself from only the Classical genre, which song would it be?
I’ve been addicted to If You Love Me by Brownstone !!! (oOowhps, is it classic?)
15. What is your most quirky habits.
Sorry folks, I couldn’t be honest to you with this. (NEXT ….)
16. When was the last time you took the time to act like a child and what did you do?
I think just yesterday? the other day? Asking foods! Have you done that? Sure you do!
17. If there was ever a past relationship, (friend or otherwise), that you could go back and mend, would you? Who would it be with, and why?
I would not! I won’t because its hard, its complicated. I won’t even how I wanted to mend that friendship. I won’t cos its hard to mend when you already moved on. I won’t because its the sweetest friendship I had that I couldn’t afford to lose again if ever if I would choose to, still at the end of the day it will slowly and faded just like how it used to be. You don’t know how I was the time destiny tried how strong I can be.
18. What would you do if all of your followers left comments daily and would be it be too much for you to handle? Would you hire someone to answer comments for you?
No. I would never do that unless I do not have the capability to type. I would love to reply all the comments all done by myself.
19. Do you know how far back your ancestry goes on either side of your family tree? How far?
No. HAHA – Call me who doesn’t care about ancestry. But honestly no. I know till second degree! (Pobrecita)
20. If you could compare yourself to anything in the universe, what would you compare yourself to? Why?
– For instance, someone might choose the Phoenix because it’s reborn from its ashes, Someone who derives strength from pain and failures and tries to rise above them all might select the Phoenix.
I would compare Shira to a flying kite at sky. A colorful one.
If people will try to get me out from the sky and when I am getting closer to them, they will discover how beautiful I am, how great I can be, how better I can be as a person to keep more than just to look up far from the sky.
Thank you all for spending time to read my entry for Community Network Meme! I also want to take this chance to apologize for all my kindly fellow bloggers who leave comments not just in this post(if ever) but for those previous entry that I have, sorry for not responding( its not my usual thing, you know that). Soon I’ll make up guys.
And to the Meme. I want to thank you, Tom, for letting me a part of this community meme. Even one question here made weep (yes, it’s terrible) I feel so awesome answering these questions and its full of fun!
Congrats to all Meme’s participants! You made it. I made it. We made it! Thank you to Tom’s Map ^^
2012 Community Network Meme Participation List
I Shall Be A Toad
Betwixt And Between
The World According To Sylvia Garza
Lazy Happy Bored Happy Sad
Life With Blondie
The Way I Live Naturally
Ramblings Of An Office Girl
Walking The Labyrinth
Sleep And Salami
Life Of Carbon
Please do visit them as well. Thank beautiful wonders on earth!