February 24 I got a lovely surprise from Sherline. She gave me a Sunshine Award. Wow, isn’t it? I am really touch and honored Sherline, thinking of me about this appreciation…. that’s so sweet! 😀
The Sunshine Award, like all other rewards, has some rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- Favorite color: at the middle of pink and red and kinda lil dark color
- Favorite animal: Dog
- Favorite number: 9
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Orange-Mango Juice
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Both.
- My passion: Art and Writing ~ tho am not really good at it but i’m trying my best to on it 😀
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving!
- Favorite pattern: I don’t understand this.. LOL ….
- Favorite day of the week: Monday ~ I am always excited to start my new week no matter how it goes.
- Favorite flower: Tulips. Favorite since grade5 🙂
You know, I didn’t expect this award to come yet here it is….I have a Sunshine award! 😀 Now, why it takes time for me to respond this award? Well, it’s kinda hard to choose. I like the bloggers here all. Today as I read over the blogs I followed, reading Ayesha‘s post stop my track for awhile and made me think about this award. If you’re reading this, ‘Hi Ayesha’ 🙂
I want to pass this award to those blogger who really I think gives sunshine to every readers…….
My Story To You – Andy is a friend of everybody, can turn your day to extraordinary! He’s hooked to photography and his imagination perfectly fit his creativity! Loving his sweet daughter ever so much, and he is a dad that we wish we had. (Ohwps.. I’m proud of my papa too) 😉
Have A Dream – Michael’s post can inspire and motivate anyone. His positive posts can make everyone dream on. His kind words can keep anyone to smile.
Aliza’s Window – Ayesha. She’s one of the bloggers who touches my heart. She write with her heart.
The Laughing Housewife – you won’t imagine how much it bring laugh to my day! LOL
Bluefiadiarries – Fia gives shines to my daily life, she’s one of my precious friend in person. Her post can make someone day into sunshine, well if he’s just reading her post.. he’ll know how he meant for her more than he thought he is.
My apology if I can’t give 10-12 bloggers as what the rules said but these blogs are remarkable.
Happy Blogging Everyone 🙂